Friday, August 13, 2010

An Inspiration Board from Cinderella4aday!

Cinderella4aday, a wedding and event coordinating team based in the Hudson Valley, is more than excited to guest blog on Eddies Hand Painted Things! New and creative ideas are right up our alley, and we're so excited about Wincilla's work.

I (Alyssa) fell in love at first glance with the glassware shown in the post directly below.  Their beauty is multifaceted; they're obviously gorgeous and colorful, but they also evoke happy times and memories.  My absolute favorite is the Pink Pansies (second from top -- you can see the purple version here).  I love them so much that I wanted to make my first ever inspiration board!

The Pink Pansies give me a summery, old-fashioned feeling, and made me envision a summery, old-fashioned wedding! I'm not envisioning one strong theme, just a fluid, lovely mix of intimacy, the outdoors, and vintage touches.


The picnic basket and blanket occurred to me because I visualize my uncle's old dishes, utensils, and tablecloths - not to mention his finesse in presentation - and I can picture the class and elegance they would add to the day.  The painted stemware would take it to a whole new level!

Thanks for stopping by Eddies Hand Painted Things!

Alyssa
www.cinderella4aday.com


Photo credits: flickr.com users: highteaforalice, kristaguenin, kimberlyannryan, t23e, Mykl Roventine, chicks57

No comments:

Post a Comment