Saturday, June 12, 2010

Contestants Inspiration Boards

Okay folks our first contestant's board is in from Nicole Maudlin her wedding is Oct 9 2010.

1.  Nicole Maudlin's Board

Credits can be viewed at her website http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=6996021240091274&pid=8295571
Keep it rolling folks! ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!


Our second board is from Tracy her wedding date is Oct 16, 2010.

2.  Tracy's Inspiration Board - God's Plan


Credits can be viewed at her website http://godsplan2010.ourweddingday.com/MyPage.aspx?pid=40205


Our third board is in from Amy Robinson her wedding date is July 17, 2010

3. Amy Robinson's Board - For The Love of Football
Credits can be viewed at her website http://www.mywedding.com/tyleramelia/custom.html 

Our fourth board is in from Brittany Johnson her wedding date is July 17, 2010

4. Brittany Johnson's Board - Peace, Love & Polka Dots

3 comments:

  1. Cannot wait for the wedding Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a google account. I am signed in. I am trying to vote, but it says, "you have to be signed in to vote." But, I AM signed in. So, I don't understand. Even if I look at the top of your page, my email address is up there, it has "sign out", so I know I am signed in. Any suggestions. There's many in my family that would like to vote, but we are having major difficulties! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though you are signed into google you have to click on the follow widget at the side bar and follow publicly, then physically click on the sign in link below list of followers. You should then be able to vote.

    ReplyDelete