Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Sunflower Dream Inspiration Board

Last week my post featured the launch of my inspiration board contest, whereby the winner would receive a set of hand painted stemware valued at $154.00 and 20% DISCOUNT FOR ANY ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS OR COORDINATING PIECES. Well this week I decided to challenge my own self and do what I've asked the contestants to do.  Mark you, this is my first attempt at an inspiration board.

 So I set about to learn how to create this board and discovered that besides the inspiration board templates created by some wedding networks, that I could simply create one using the keynote presentation application on my MAC computer. That discovered, I then moved on to deciding what my dream wedding would be all about.

If you have been following my blog you already know of the love affair that I have with the sunflower. So of course I headed straight to a sunflower themed wedding.  Can you feel the warmth and glow that radiates from this board? It simply says happiness.

So go ahead! Prepare your boards! Have fun doing it! Remember you have to be in it to win it. ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT.

 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty inspiration board! I LOVE sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete