Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Eddies Hand Painted Things Inspiration Board Contest

For sometime now I have been observing fellow wedding pros conducting very successful contests on facebook and have wondered how I could effectively do the same with you my audience being the judges. Well the other day I came across My Island Wedding Blog the editor of this blog had conducted an inspiration board contest. I realise that this would be the most effective way for me do what I've always wanted to do.  I take no credit for this idea all goes to My Island Wedding. So on to the details of the contest.

One very fortunate bride would have the opportunity to win two custom designed hand painted floral champagne flutes for the bride and groom, and four hand painted stemware with gift boxes for her bridesmaids as gifts all designed and handpainted my me - valued at $154.00. Take a look!













The rules are as follows:

1. Only  BRIDES-TO-BE CAN ENTER - 2 boards maximum. (Wedding date must be July 2010 or later).

2. CONTEST BEGINS TODAY JUNE 2nd,2010 AND WILL END MIDNIGHT ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16TH 2010.

3. EACH BOARD MUST HAVE A TITLE

4. DESIGN THE BOARD(S) AS YOUR DREAM WEDDING - any one item from eddies hand painted things MUST be a included in the inspiration board (check www.facebook.com/eddieshandpaintedthings for pic selections


5. YOU MUST POST THE BOARD ON YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE/BLOG LISTING SOURCES AND LINK BACK TO "EDDIES HAND PAINTED THINGS BLOG"


6. THEN E-MAIL ME WITH YOUR LINK TO YOUR POST/BOARD. (email board if you don't have a website/blog - eddieshpt@optonline.net)



7. EACH BOARD WILL BE SHOWCASED HERE ON MY BLOG in the order received so be sure to submit early.

8. THE WINNER WILL ALSO RECEIVE 20% DISCOUNT FOR ANY ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS OR COORDINATING PIECES.  ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT FOR ANY ONE TIME PURCHASE MADE BETWEEN JUNE 24ND - JUNE 30TH, 2010 from www.eddieshandpaintedthings.com

Poll opens Thursday June 17th 2010 on Eddies Hand Painted Things Blog. Remember to tell everyone relatives, friends facebook fans, twitterers and bloggers about your boards so they can vote for you. Everyone will have a chance to vote once and polls will be open for one week (closes Midnight, Wednesday June 23rd).


No comments:

Post a Comment